Audinate™ 16-channel Dante™ network I/O card; two RJ45 network connectors and 9-pin HA Remote connector. One license of the Dante™ Virtual Soundcard driver included
16-Channel Dante Network I/O Card
Mini-YGDAI Card Support for Plug-and-play Dante™ Digital Audio Networking
Audinate Dante-MY16-AUD card is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card that instantly Danteenables your Yamaha mixer, processor or power amp. Each Dante-MY16-AUD provides 16 bidirectional audio channels (8 at 96 kHz) and full Dante network audio redundancy over Gigabit Ethernet.
- 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out Dante interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C
- Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.