DXLink Multi-Format Twisted Pair Transmitter, HDCP compliant on digital input; compatible with DXLink HDMI Receiver, Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board, and Enova DVX-3155HD/3156HD/2155HD (must be powered by AMX approved DXLink power source)
DXLink™ Multi-Format Transmitter Module
The DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter sends analog and digital audio and video signals including HDMI with HDCP, control, and Ethernet up to 100 meters over one standard twisted pair cable. Use the DXLink Transmitter with the Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Boards or compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switchers. The DXLink Transmitter can also be used as a point-to-point solution with a DXLink HDMI Receiver. The DXLink Transmitter can be powered from any DXLink power source such as the Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board, Enova DVX-3155HD, DVX-3156HD, PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2. It also includes a local power supply. The transmitter features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
The DXLink Multi-Format Transmitter sends analog or digital video, audio and control to a remote display across the room, on the other side of the house or to a classroom down the hall. The transmitter's built-in control ports can be used to control a source and the ICSLan port provides an IP access point.
- Only One Cable - Send audio and video while passing control, Ethernet, USB signals and power
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected source and display devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters - Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port - Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort and DVI signals
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable - Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details