802.3af Compatible POE Injector (for use with FR-Series & neWR-5 remotes)
RPOE-1 Power Over Ethernet Injector
The Ashly RPOE-1 provides Power Over Ethernet (PoE) for the neWR-5, FR-8, and FR-16 networked remotes. The PoE standard (IEEE 802.3af) is designed to transmit data and power to devices over a single wired network connec on. It is inserted between the Ethernet switch and the remote device. If the network switch already provides PoE on the port used for the remote device, then no PoE injector is necessary. However if there is no PoE available, a PoE injector can provide power to the remote control device while s ll using the non-PoE switch. Note: The neWR-5 can also be powered directly using a qualifying DC supply, see manual for details.
To use the RPOE-1 PoE injector, follow these steps:
- Wire a network switch data output port to the RPOE-1 <Data Input> RJ-45 jack.
- Wire the RPOE-1 <Data & Power Out> jack to the Ashly remote.
- Connect AC power to the RPOE-1, then Use Proteane So ware to con gure the remote.
Maximum Ethernet cable length is 100 meters. The RPOE-1 is fully compa ble with Class 1 IEEE 802.3af PoE.
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.5A maximum
- 48VDC output, 24 Wa s
- Light Weight: 145g
- Efficiency Over 75%
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Protection Type: Auto-Recover
- Operating Temperature -10°C~55C°
- Compliance: Cispr 22’B’, Vcci’B’, Fcc’B’, UL
For more information, visit Ashly.