Avid Media Composer
Avid Media Composer
– Get the professional’s choice for creative editorial
– Accelerate HD, 2K, 4K, 8K and HDR video editing
– Choose a low-cost subscription or own the software
– Get 21-day FREE, unlimited access toStudio Backlot
– Get Boris Continuum Transitions Unit free ($299 value)
Avid Media Composer
The professional’s choice for creative editorial
Avid Media Composer is the most proven video editing software in the industry, trusted by professional editors in every segment of movie making, television, broadcast, and streaming media. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res and HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story.
This version of Media Composer provides you with a non-expiring, perpetual software license, plus one year of renewable Avid Standard Support and upgrades included (with the option of upgrading to Elite Support). For more information about licensing and support options, see the Media Composer Licensing Options guide.
Buy any Media Composer, get 21-day FREE, unlimited access to Studio Backlot. Studio Backlot is a one-stop production and training resource loaded with video tutorials, royalty-free stock elements, gear tips, reviews, and exclusive product discounts.
Why buy Media Composer?
- Own and use the industry’s most trusted editorial tool
- Overcome today’s (and tomorrow’s) technology challenges with a steady stream of updates through the included upgrade and support plan (renewable annually)
- Edit 4K and other high-res media natively
- Work in any media resolution with Avid Resolution Independence
- Experience real-time high-res and HD editing with Avid DNxHR and DNxHD
- Work with HDR (high dynamic range) projects to achieve more enhanced and dramatic imagery
- Accelerate your storytelling with ACE-certified editing tools, open workflows, and 64-bit performance
- Directly access and edit RED, ARRI ALEXA, QuickTime, ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and other file-based formats
- Mix and match formats, frame rates, and more in real time
- Eliminate the wait with background rendering and transcoding
- Collaborate locally and remotely with support for Interplay | Production and Media Composer | Cloud
- Capture, monitor, and output with accelerated Avid interfaces or third-party cards and devices
- Never lose assets with the industry’s most reliable media management, which can automate complex tasks in the background
- Create 5.1/7.1 surround mixes—with up to 64 audio tracks—directly in Media Composer or import from Pro Tools
- Get the look, effects, and quality you want with powerful built-in production tools
- Get advanced color, effects, and mastering tools with a 30-day trial of the Media Composer | Symphony Option, which includes Boris Continuum Complete Lite
- Create stunning 2D and 3D titles with a full license for the included NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- Optimize your media and troubleshoot audio with 30-day trials of Sorenson Squeeze and iZotope Insight—or purchase the Media Composer | Production Pack to own NewBlue Titler Pro 2.5, Sorenson Squeeze, and iZotope Insight
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it with 24x7 access to Customer Care
- Stay up to date, as all Media Composer updates and upgrades are included throughout the duration of your support plan
Media Composer upgrades and support included
- Billing and administration cases Unlimited; response time within one business day
- Software updates and upgrades Included; available upon release
- Troubleshooting—web and email support Unlimited incidents; response time within one business day
- Troubleshooting—phone One phone call per month
- Plan duration One year; plan must be renewed annually to continue receiving updates, upgrades, and support
For complete details, visit the Media Composer page.