Pro Mix IV 4 CH Mic Mixer
Rolls MX124 Pro Mix IV 4 CH Mic Mixer
The MX124 Pro-MixIV mixes 4 microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has four XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut switches (100 Hz high pass filter), a Level control, and a Pan control. As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. A 1/4 inch Aux/Headphone output has been provided along with a Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries or the included 15VDC power supply.
- Mixes four microphones to stereo XLR outputs.
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output.
- Transformer isolated outputs.
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered (AC adapter is included).
- 1/4" and 1/8" TRS stereo Phone/Aux Outputs
- Switchable Low Cut filter (100 Hz high pass) for each channel
For more information, visit Rolls.