HEX MIX 6 x 4 Mixer
Rolls RM65b HEX MIX 6 x 4 Mixer
The new RM65b HexMix is a single rack space unit featuring 6 channels of audio mixing, each with an XLR Microphone Input and 1/4" unbalanced Line Input. A unique feature of the 1/4" line inputs is they may be internally reconfigured to operate as Inserts for the Microphone Input. Each channel, in addition to its Level control, also features a Clip LED, Monitor Send control, Effects Send control, and Bass and Treble controls. Each Microphone input has switchable 36 volts of phantom power, and a rear panel Trim control.
- Front panel Headphone Output.
- Monitor, effects send and Pan pots on each channel.
- Mono Send, Stereo Return effects loop.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for each channel.
- R & L Master volumes and FX Return master channel.
- Standard 19" x 1.75 EIA rack chassis.
- External power supply for elimination of transformer noise.
For more information, visit Rolls.